Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It was fun while it lasted.

A couple minutes ago, I told Nathan that my awesome aunt Lisa was going to hook me up with her special secret Alfredo recipe. I was telling him how good a cook she was, and said "She's a better cook than your mom!" High praise indeed. I'm not even kidding. His mom is a GREAT cook. But then he--clearly an ungrateful child--said, "Well, that's not hard to do. YOU'RE a better cook than my mom." (Don't give him a birthday present, Debbie. He doesn't appreciate the years of cooking he didn't have to do himself.)

I've fulfilled my purpose in writing this blog.

I guess I don't have to update ever again.

Thanks for ruining my fun, Nathan.

BLOG FINISHED!






...Just kidding. New post will be up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Ungrateful wretch. Not more care packages from home! I'm keeping the Coldstone Creamery gift card that is sitting here on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg of you, don't punish me for Nathan's sins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Coldstone! Can I have it?

    ReplyDelete